From May to September, Mont-Tremblant is the perfect destination to train.
Here is our top 10 reasons to visit us:
- Access to a marked out swimming course on the lake IMTC
- Access to the official Ironman marked cycling course
- Access to the official Ironman marked running course
- Access to the Ironman Mont-Tremblant training center
- Pick-up course maps at our TOURISM WELCOME CENTER and IMTC
- Brand new paved road and large shoulder
- Family oriented destination with numerous activities
- Day Camps for kids service at the beach ($)
- Warm & friendly local «joie de vivre»
- ***Opening soon: semi Olympic pool with training lanes***
Dedicated phone number (1-800-322-2932) for information about the region: activities, sports, cultural events.
Dedicated phone number (1-888-800-5553 for North America, 00-800-1700-1800 for Europe) for all your lodging needs.
Note: the water temperature must reach a minimum of 50°F (10°C) to be able to swim with a wet suit.